10.21.2009

Open Thread for Hair Questions


But I'll start it off with a great goodie.


Now that the warm weather is finally behind us (hoorah!), some people may have tell-tale signs of chlorine left in their once-blond hair. But you don't want to color your hair, obviously. You just want the green to go away! A quick fix is to run ketchup through the discolored ends, throw a shower cap over your head, and apply medium heat with a blow drier from 8 inches away, for about 5 minutes. If you can steal one more warm and sunny day, sitting in the sun for a half an hour will do it, too.

Remove the cap, enjoy smelling like a hot dog, and shampoo like there's no tomorrow.

The Green is Gone!!!! Yaay!

2 comments:

  1. Where have you gone?!
    I've stumbled on your blog and your videos have been so great. I've found a tutorial from someone who truly has hair as thin as mine, and I can really take to heart the tips you provide. What about how to make curls last longer than 20 minutes, or how to keep your hair back when its too short for a ponytail. I would love to have more posts from you; you're clever, witty posts are so fun to read, and I'm dying for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just answered this in a new post! Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete